Start a new topic

Run a report with aftercare instructions

Hi There,

Is it possible for you to create a report that allows us to include aftercare instructions for each item we can present to our clients? Thanks xx

Hi Doris,

There's a Client Tear sheet for each item (in Item Details) that prints the after care instructions with the rest of the info. Are you looking for a printout more like a proposal, with a number of items on it? If you can let me know what sort of report specifically I can see what we can come up with. 

Best Regards,

Kevin

DesignerLogic LLC

Hi Kevin,

Thank you, at the moment, we are able to save the individual tear sheets however this takes a lot of time as sometimes we have hundreds of items. We would love to be able to find a way to merge all the tear sheets into one report based on a selection we are able make maybe using bulk actions? It would like a proposal but a seperate aftercare report. Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks for your help. Doris xx

Hi Doris,

There's a report in the Project Dashboard ("Item Tear Sheets") that will print all Items with pictures on that project, like a tear sheet but one after another on the same report. It can be filtered by proposal, salescode, area, etc. 

Let me know if that's what you're looking for and, if so, we can add the option to include Care Instructions. 

Best,

Kevin

Login or Signup to post a comment