Since the most recent updates I've noticed a few issues with the catalog filter. If I try to filter by sales code it gives me anything with the word of the sales code. For instance if I filter the sales code "Tile" it gives me anything with the word tile but not sales code tile.
Some sales codes give me no result even if they should. This then brings me to the no catalog items to view page and does not allow me to start a new search. I then have to log out of Designer logic and log back in to get back into the catalog.
Thank you for pointing this out. We've updated the filtering on that page to be internal so there shouldn't be an issue any longer.