Start a new topic

ITEM EDIT OPTIONS

I've noticed that there are differences between the edit item options within a project. If you edit the item through the item details page you are able to fill out all the information on the item. However if you edit the item using the small edit button on the right side of the items list view, you are not given all of the information for that item. For instance the supplier item# is only available when editing the item through the detail page. Why can't each of these edit options give you the ability to edit all of the item information? 

Hi Marissa,

We'd set that up so that the quick edit links were more of a succinct page and therefore faster to go over. However, you have a good point and we'll add all the fields to those quick edit views. Should be done this coming week- 

Best,

Kevin

Hi Kevin, 

That's great thank you! I've also noticed that when adding a new item to the project you do not have the option of adding the item URL right away like you do when adding a new item to the catalog. Would it be possible to change this? It gets very time consuming when adding a new item in a project to have to add the items, then go back to the detail, then edit to add the URL. Its much easier to add that info as I'm creating the item. Thanks!

Hi Marissa,

Absolutely we can add the url to the 'new item' form. Thanks for that suggestion and it'll be live soon.

Best,

Kevin

Login or Signup to post a comment